Friday, May 25, 2012

Holidays :)


Hey peeps :) ... I know I didn't update my blog almost for 3 weeks already :) .. Sorry yeah my followers :( ... Hey you ! ... I know I didn't update .. sorry yeah my 'special' ... actually I don't know what to update but because of you la ... so update .. a boring post ... but promise you tomorrow will be a nice one .. cause going out with My darlings :) ... So yeah :) ...  Today is the last day of school :) ... is also teachers' day for my Lame school :) ... so yeah :) ...  Of course my fav teacher is always Pn.hanisah :) .. You're the best :) .... I love you like asdfghjkl :) ... Muacks :) ... Anyway , School Holiday start from now ... but I am really very very happy .. because I can leave school for 2 weeks :) ...  But still need to go to school for 4 days :( .. for what stupid clinic lol .. actually is just class tambahan .... Lame right ??? ... Hate it ... Actually when I heard this the first time .. I was like don't want to go la ... But can't cause MY PANDAI ask me to go .. so yeah :) ... go to school for the seek to teman her & make her happy :) ... YSZ is only 4 days ( 8-12:30 ) .. very fast over kay ?? .... Be happy :) ... anyway , Happy Holidays peeps :) ... Today there was a concert in the hall today .. before starting it ... It was all Taylor Swift songs ... I miss you my dear :) ... I miss all of your song now :) ... You're just too sweet for everyone :) ... Holidays I  want Shopping :) ... will update my blog asap ( as soon as possible ) ... Miss you guys :)

P/S : Even though I know I can't see the future of us .. But Nvm ... cause being with you is already enough ... I just want you to know no matter what will happened the next second .. I still love you &  I want to be always yours :)   .. forever to me is not until the last second of death ... to me .. it means that every second with you .. is already forever to me :) ... Do you understand ? .. Dear , You got that one thing for me to love you so much :) .. Dear , all I want to tell you is I want all the people in the world to know that MY life is the most colorful in the world .. Just because YOU are in it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment